As we know, daily usage of your car leads to wear and tear. It also breaks down when you don’t take proper care. If car is not working well then you have to service your vehicle which costs you more money and need to undertake regular maintenance for uninterrupted performance. So, proper care and regular maintenance of your car can keep your car run for longer periods of time.
Following are tips for caring your car:
- Every time you fill the petrol in a car, it is necessary that check the oil filter and oil levels of engine. Clogged oil filter will reduce the performance of the car. You check the oil level in engine by showing to the local mechanic.
- Conduct regular oil change because dark colored oil implies a need for replacement.
- If you hear any loud noise coming from the brakes then immediately replace the braking systems to avoid accidents. Faulty braking systems are the major reasons of road mishaps.
- Always check the brake fluid level in brakes up to the required level otherwise your brake will not stop as it should be.
- Check the coolant levels of your car engine. If your engine is overheated or got too cooled, it can warp your cylinder head or seize your engine.
- Always monitor the Tyre pressure by looking at your car Tires because flat tires can damage the rims of your car and also it decreases the efficiency of car.
- If you find any leaks in batteries then replace it with new batteries otherwise it will damage the mechanism of the car.
- According to the recommendations contained in your cars manual, change the transmission fluid.
- Inspect cars windshield washer fluid levels for every few months to prevent from lowering of the liquid.
- Check whether all the lighting systems of your car working properly.
- Check wheel alignment and balancing with the mechanic because a proper alignment of the wheel can help your car travel in a straight direction and also it helps you wearing evenly on the road.
- For every few months replace the windshield wiper blades because they worn and gives notorious noises.
- If you think that something going out, it might be a problem in wiring but it is too tricky to determine.
- Change your air filter as well as fuel filter of your car because dirty filters can slow down the functioning of the engine.
- Check whether the water pump in your cars is leaking. If it does, fix it.
Above are some of the tips for taking care of your car. Be alert and repair it early whenever you find any problems in the car otherwise you have to spend more money on repairing.