Outdoor wedding is a less expensive wedding. Planning for outdoor wedding is the best way to do a wedding within a budget. Outdoor wedding gives flexibility to people. This type of wedding venue will give a good and nice time to enjoy the wedding ceremony. There are many out door wedding venue places like beaches, parks, and gardens etc,.
While planning for outdoor wedding there are many things you need to consider to make it successful. Here are few tips that help you plan your outdoor wedding.
- Pick the right time of a year for your wedding. Select which season is best for your wedding. If you pick summer season, it will be difficult to wear the heavy accessories as they lead to discomfort. Even making arrangements for your guests too is a difficult thing. So choose the right season which is exactly suitable for your wedding theme so that your guests feel happy to come.
- Choosing the right time: If you have planned for the outdoor wedding, then choose the right time of the day for your wedding. Mostly, early mornings and evenings will give flexibility for you to conduct wedding.
- Choose the dress and jewelry according to your theme and which is suitable for outdoor wedding. Especially if you plan for beach wedding, then you need to choose the dress which is suitable to the beach environment.
- Have an alternative wedding venue. You can not expect the weather changes. If suddenly it rains on the day of wedding, it becomes a problem for your wedding. So to get relief from such type of weather changes, you should hold an alternative venue.
- Intimate your guests about your outdoor wedding plan before only. If you give a prior intimation to them, they take some care for their safety, like carrying umbrella, rain coat, etc.
- Utilize the natural decoration things to make your decoration part more beautiful and to show your wedding theme. Like if you plan a beach wedding, you may use seashells, starfish, and corals to represent your wedding theme.
- Cover the place with good tent to avoid the sunlight. Provide necessary bathroom facility for your guests.
- Select the appropriate stage and lighting for ceremony. Select the right photographer to capture your moments in the wedding. Most of the time photographer fails to take good pictures outside due to heavy lighting focus.
- Select the ideal food menu, which are suitable for the outdoor wedding. Instead of cold items choose hot items.
- Arrange the guests seats opposite to the direction of sun exposure. This will give more flexibility for your guests. If you are seating against sun exposure then it is not easy to your guests to see your wedding ceremony.
- Have a good sound system. Some time often sound system will not work well outside. Make sure that the audio is audible for your guests.
With all the above tips, you can make your outdoor wedding more perfect.