Drug test could be done in many ways like blood test, urine test, saliva test, hair follicle test. But saliva test is more accurate and convenient than other drug tests. The following are some of the advantages of the saliva drug test:
- Saliva or oral drug test, is very simple to conduct. The collection of sample is very easy. There is no chance for the donor to adulterate his or her saliva.
- This test is very less expensive than other drug tests like blood and urine.
- It provides accurate results within the short span of time. Fast interpretation is allowed by this test.
- Saliva drug test can detect multiple drugs. Barbiturate, cannabinoid, cocaine, opiates, PCP, and amphetamine are the some of the drugs, which are detected by the saliva drug test.
- Saliva-drug test is taken by experts as the best way in order to find out the recent use of drug which is prohibited.
- One can perform this test at any location. There is no need to have clinical technician to conduct the test and to read the results of the test.
Many employers use the saliva drug test as the pre-employment drug test, because of it’s convenience, easiness, and ability to give fast results.
These are some of the advantages of the saliva-drug test.