Every person focuses mainly on improving productivity at work place. A person grow in his life when there is increase in productivity.The self-productivity depends on the person’s activities, mental conditions. When one will follow few systematic measurements, he or she can achieve productivity in less time. Few tips for self-improvement are:
- Control over thoughts in working place. If a person focuses on work other than thoughts, the work becomes very simple.
- Mention your aims or goals in a book. It is also importantto mention the things which are on priority, and also the pending works.
- Prepare a strategy plan. It helps in acheiving the target in a fixed time.
- After the plan is made, it should be divided into small parts. This will help in completing the tasks in shorter period of time.
- The attitude of postponing or escapism should be removed.
- Identify your strengths and drawbacks in your work. This will help you in increasing self-productivity by concentrating on your drawbacks and improving your strengths.
Systematic planning and ideal thoughts help in increasing self-productivity.