From cradle to grave i.e., from new born babies to people who are about to die, a person may get affected by yeast infection. For simple yeast infections the home remedies may be useful for curing them. But for the severe yeast infections, the home remedies may not cure completely. Yeast infection can occur even in men and is referred as male yeast infection. Consulting the doctor will give you the best and good results.
The different types of yeast infections are oral, skin, nail beds etc. Oral yeast infections will occur in all the people right from infants. One can detect the Oral yeast Infections by observing the symptoms. By observing the symptoms, the cure must be done quickly by preventing it from becoming serious.
The early symptoms of the oral yeast infections will be as follows:
- Person feels pain in the areas where the infection occurs.
- Joint pains may also be seen.
- Crave towards sugar items like sweets, fruits etc.
- Crave towards the bakery food items like bread.
- In most of the cases, muscle pain will occur in shoulders and legs.
- Fatigue and drowsiness.
- Person who is infected will look psychologically stressed and depressed.
- Creamy white appearance in the mouth around the areas of tongue and inner cheeks.
- Even the creamy layers called lesions are also observed in the places like gums, tonsils or in throat. Sometimes in the serious cases, these lesions will bleed. They look like red colored patches on the tongue.
- If it is severe, then the mouth yeast infection will also affect the oesophagus
- Some of the people feel pain while swallowing the food.
- Sometimes fever may occur because of the oral yeast infections.
By observing these symptoms, one can make sure that they are infected with oral yeast infections and they should take better treatment for the infection.