For many centuries, jewelry has been used to mark wealth, power, class and status. Jewelry has been the scope of the wealthy and powerful. Psychologists also agreed that people tell them that they buy jewelry to differentiate themselves from others.
So, jewelry, as an ornamentation became same as that of other fashion accessories like scarves, handbags, shoes, sunglasses and cosmetics. There are other reasons which consumers make use to explain the purchase of jewelry, but finally, it is all about human ornamentation as a method to give priority to individuality from the groups.
In addition to the fundamental reason, “to differentiate themselves” by making use of jewelry to signify status, power and ornamentation, the reason why people purchase jewelry is complex thing.
- People purchase jewelry to celebrate life cycle events like weddings.
- People purchase jewelry on spontaneously when they find something attractive in a store window.
- People purchase a diamond because of its recognized rareness.
- People with high excess income desires to spend their money on jewelry.
- People will purchase jewelry if the credit terms are alluring.
You may Also Like to Read:
Perfume Gift Sets for Women
Occasions for Which Jewelry Is Gifted
How to Retain the Shine of the Gold Jewelry?
Tips For Selecting Perfumes For Different Occasions And Seasons
Tips to Maintain Jewelry